SUBSCRIBE to What’s Up MOMS? http://bit.ly/WhatsUpMoms6
Baked Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce are the perfect snack for your kids! These were inspired by a pin on Pinterest. And this video is part of a super fun playlist of Pinterest Inspired Videos. Be sure to check them all out.
SUBSCRIBE to Violetartistry : http://bit.ly/VioletArtistry6
SUBSCRIBE to SeaLemonDIY : http://bit.ly/SeaLemon6
SUBSCRIBE to Weelicious : http://bit.ly/Weelicious6
SUBSCRIBE to SandCastleinc : http://bit.ly/WhatsAmyEating6
SUBSCRIBE to SarahFitTV : http://bit.ly/SarahFitTV6
SUBSCRIBE to HGTV : http://bit.ly/HGTV_6
BAKED MOZZARELLA STICKS
– 1 package Eggroll or Wonton Wrappers
– 1 package Light Mozzarella Sticks (string cheese), unwrapped and frozen until hard
– olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 400. Cut eggroll wrappers in half (wonton wrappers are smaller).
2) Place cheese at tip of wrapper and roll until about 1 inch from the end of the wrapper.
3) Use water to help seal edges as you fold two edges in and then finish rolling.
4) Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Then place on baking sheet.
5) Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
– 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
– 1-2 tsp olive oil
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1-2 tsp dry italian herbs (basil, oregano) or 3 T fresh herbs, chopped
– salt and pepper
1) Heat olive oil in pan and saute garlic until fragrant and golden.
2) Add tomatoes and stir.
3) Add herbs, salt and pepper and cook on low until flavors combine, about 15 minutes.